locationSint Truiden / Belgium
The Stayen Complex is located in the heart of the Haspengouw region in Belgium, famous for its fruit tree blossoms and rolling landscapes. Stayen Stadium hosts STVV, a football team in the Jupiler Pro League, Belgium’s highest football league, and holds 14,600 seats after its most recent rebuild. But Stayen is more than only football. The business and leisure accommodation counts with:
– The Business & Conference Center, with 35 multifunctional room options , used for exhibitions, multi-day conferences, product presentations or seminars. Besides that, many companies are located in the complex;
– A 2,300m² event area, the Rvue, running the full length of the field;
– The Stayen Hotel, which has 77 luxurious rooms. Some of them have views over the football field;
– A Shopping Center with 2 supermarkets, sports shop, barber, clothing store, electro shop, toy store, pet shop, services, restaurants and cafés;
– Open air parking lots and a two floor car park.
Due to the complexity and multiplicity of the enterprise, the circulation of the most diverse users was simplified through a coded and logical wayfinding system. Starting with the reordering of accesses and reorganization of spaces for brands of all the tenants with headquarters in place, until the logistics for game days with large audiences.
The spaces were hierarchized, considering the diverse users who use the most varied functions of the complex. After a long period of understanding the problems and difficulties, the new signage presents simplified solutions through a technical system, with the possibility of quick maintenance.